- Part 1. Quality
- Part 1.1 Quality Management at IP Australia
- Part 1.2 Monitoring and Measuring Quality at IP Australia
- Part 1.3 Product Quality Standards
- Part 1.4 Service Level Commitment
- Part 2. Qualified Persons
- Part 3. Acceptance of Applications
- Part 4. Test Growing
- Part 5. Plant Varieties Journal
- Part 6. Public Comments
- Part 7. Grant of Plant Breeder's Rights
- Part 8. Refusing an Application for PBR
Quality Management at IP Australia
IP Australia is mindful of building a strong reputation for delivering high quality products and services to our customers as demonstrated in our Quality Policy Statement. Our Service level commitments sets out the level of service that our customers can expect.
One of the key principles in quality management is a commitment to continually monitor, maintain and improve the quality of our products.
Continual improvement means addressing problems as they occur but also looking for better ways to operate and make improvements.