- Part 1. Quality
- Part 1.1 Quality Management at IP Australia
- Part 1.2 Monitoring and Measuring Quality at IP Australia
- Part 1.3 Product Quality Standards
- Part 1.4 Service Level Commitment
- Part 2. Qualified Persons
- Part 3. Acceptance of Applications
- Part 4. Test Growing
- Part 5. Plant Varieties Journal
- Part 6. Public Comments
- Part 7. Grant of Plant Breeder's Rights
- Part 8. Refusing an Application for PBR
Service Level Commitment
- We will conduct a prima facie examination on your application for plant breeder’s rights within 8 weeks of receiving the application.
- We will respond to correspondence relating to the examination of your application within 20 working days of receiving the correspondence.
- We will register your plant breeder’s right within 10 working days being satisfied that all criteria for registration have been met.