Copy of the Statement under Section 99 or Section 101H

Date Published

A copy of the statement under sec 99 or sec 101H must be given to:

  • an opponent in the case of re-examination under sec 97(1) of an application which is under opposition;

  • a person who requests re-examination if that person is not the patentee; and

  • the court, if a prescribed court directed the Commissioner to re-examine the patent under sec 97(3) or sec 101K(1).