What Documents Can Be Amended

Date Published

An applicant or patentee can ask the Commissioner for leave to amend the relevant patent request or complete specification, or any other filed document (sec 104(1)).  The category ‘any other filed document’ includes notices of entitlement and provisional specifications.

See also 2.23.13 Amendment of a Patent Request or of Other Filed Documents.