- Part 1. Quality
- Part 2. Qualified Persons
- Part 3. Acceptance of Applications
- Part 4. Test Growing
- Part 5. Plant Varieties Journal
- Part 6. Public Comments
- Part 7. Grant of Plant Breeder's Rights
- Part 8. Refusing an Application for PBR
- We will conduct a prima facie examination on your application for plant breeder’s rights within 8 weeks of receiving the application.
- We will respond to correspondence relating to the examination of your application within 20 working days of receiving the correspondence.
|Amended Reason||Date Amended|
Reference to Customer Service Charter has been removed from the heading, and Commitments added in place of Guidelines.